Edward Architecture is an award-winning architectural practice based in Leeds City Centre and London. We are currently seeking an organised, experienced Practice/Office Manager on a full-time, permanent basis to work from our Leeds office.
- Finance. Monthly invoicing, accounts payable, credit control, expenses etc.
- HR administration. Managing holidays, new starters, recruitment etc.
- Management of ISO9001 quality standard for the company
- Office administration. Answering calls and enquiries, general office admin
- Maintaining office facilities and ensuring general upkeep of the office environment
- Assisting with arranging company events
- Marketing duties. News articles, social media updates, awards submissions.
- Answering incoming call and enquiries
- Ad-hoc projects and support when required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of accounting packages (FreeAgent preferred)
- Internal Audit / Quality Assurance experience
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary dependant on experience
- Company pension
- Scope to evolve job role and responsibilities
- Continuing Professional Development
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday incentive scheme
- A fun, friendly working environment
- Vibrant riverside Leeds City Centre office
- Regular social events
If you are interested in applying for the role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.